Yokohama M vs Nagoya.

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Starts 11:00 am u.k time.

Good recent form for the hosts who are currently position 2 in the league vs 6 have good recent form winning the last four out of five of their league matches and drawing in the last.
The general last five H2H shows a regular 3 goals in all but one match that touched 2 goals so Over 1.5 and Over 2.5 markets look to be in fairly good shape and both teams scoring has a strong possibility according to the stats.
Nagoya are not in great recent form so this could add momentum for the Yokohama who will need all the points they can muster to pull back the league leaders which will be a difficult one to achieve and mistakes are not an option.
I expect Yokohama to get the win today but the Over 2.5 at 2.25 looks quite generous in betting terms available typically across the board with most bookmakers including the exchanges.
I will play with this on the exchanges but betting wise the Over 2.5 looks like a reasonable proposition.

Bet: Over 2.5 market at 2.25.

Betrader.

Lucas

Staff member
Good luck! 🍀

I expect Yokohama to get the win today
I'm really thinking about this, as you mentioned Nagoya is not in good form losing points with teams from bottom of the table. Yokohama Marinos were excellent recently until last round, where they dropped two points against Shimizu, but again, they were much more active team on the pitch. With their form 5-1-0 from last six J1 League matches and Nagoya's form of 1-2-3 I might give it a try @1,95!

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Final Score: 2 - 0. Goal Times: 13, 33 mins.

Nothing for the Over 2.5 market although first half goals saw that price dive nicely on the exchanges and not too bad for the overall match/goal stats.
Good call on the match odds Lucas - sometimes I need to get away from those goal markets :)

Betrader.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom