Football Xavi joins Barcelona

Giovanni

Staff member
OFFICIAL:
Barcelona announce Xavi as new manager. He will be presented on Monday 🔵🔴

Official statement from Barcelona
"FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Xavi Hernandéz for him to become first team coach for the rest of the current season and also valid for two more seasons, until June 2024".

Xavi-barcaa.jpg

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 3
Something about this just feels so right. It was meant to happen. I just hope he manages to execute his ambitious ideas he will surely have.

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 3
Honestly feels surreal seeing him come home as a manager. Nothing but respect for him and hope he can succeed

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
This is big win for Barcelona... Xavi is modern legend, he will be respected so much by young players and the whole squad. I somehow believe that he really can be the man who will overturn the way Barca is going right now!

Good luck to Xavi!

Giovanni

Staff member
FT: Celta Vigo 3-3 Barcelona

Celta Vigo scorers: Iago Aspas (52', 90'+6'), Nolito (74')
Barcelona scorers: Ansu Fati (5'), Sergio Busquets (18'), Memphis Depay (34')

At half time I thought the news of Xavi's arrival gave the Barcelona players a real boost... and in the end it probably didn't... 🤦‍♂️😂😂

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 3
Xavi decided he's seen enough. Going back to Al Sadd tomorrow morning. 😂

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandeep