WTA: Leylah Fernandez - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

Neri

Betfather lvl. 2
11.10.21 - 05:00 CET
WTA - SINGLES: Indian Wells (USA), hard - 1/16-finals

Leylah Fernandez is only 19 years old and has her whole tennis career ahead of her and has already made it to the GS finals, someone can't do that in their whole career. I watched her at this year's US Open and she played really fantastic. If she keeps improving and playing her tennis she will definitely be in the top 3 one day. Her actual score this season is 22/16 (18/9 on hard). She is ranked 28th in the WTA rankings. Besides the US Open final, she managed to win the tournament in Monterrey (Mexico), where she beat Golubic (46.) in the final.

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova is an experienced 30 years old player, her actual score this year is 26/17 (12/10 on hard). This year she didn't have any significant success, but what can be considered as a success is her final participation in this year's FO, where she was beaten in the final by Barbora Krejcikova. But since I had the chance to see this tennis player this year, she hasn't convinced me much. For example, she was terrible against Martins at the Ostrava tournament. Another tournament in Chicago, she was knocked out in the 1st round by another Czech, Markéta Vondroušová.

Great future vs. an experienced tennis player. I prefer youth.

Leylah Fernandez to win @ 1.80 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom