World Cup 2022: Norway - Netherlands

Lucas

Staff member
01.09.2021 - 20:45 CET

1630480468821.png1630480476527.png

Again my favorite corner kicks bet 😁

The situation is "not good" for them as Turkey in the group G defeated both Netherlands (4-2 H) and Norway (3-0 A). That's why I think if one team scores, other will push for a goal with nothing to lose. Both teams need points in this match! Like...more than normally, you know what I mean :sneaky:.

Norway is the underdog here of course, but they have that young talented attack with their superstar Erling Braut Haaland. He's supported by Ødegaard, Sorloth or Elyounoussi from Southampton, who shows great form recently (4 goals, 2 assists in 2 matches). With need of points and at home, I think they shouldn't be afraid to attack, the quality is definitely here.

Netherlands have also very promising and talented attack at the moment, there is Depay, Malen or Gakpo, who will be supported by Frankie de Jong. Experienced Weghorst is the other possibility (with his height 197 cm, he's able to gain many corners for his team).

Over 9.0 corners asian line @ 1,85 (bet365)
(return of stake if 9 corners)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Norwegians have a very promising generation, players like Haaland or Ødegaard are already among the very good players and they are still in the beginning of their careers. But no impressive results have come in the national team so far, they can usually beat weaker opponents, but the better opponents have been beyond them lately. Quite recently they lost to Greece, Turkey or Romania.

The Dutch are clearly a better team than Norway. The Czech national team managed to surprise them at the EURO in the round of 16, but in the group stage the Dutch presented very good performances, winning all 3 matches.
In addition, a recovered Van Dijk returns to the line-up, which will surely strengthen the defensive ranks. other stars like Wijnaldum, Depay, Malen or de Jong will also be available.

The Dutch will follow up their performance at EURO in group and confirm their role as favourites. After their loss to Turkey, they simply cannot afford another faltering at World Cup qualification.

My bet:
Netherlands @ 1.83 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
1-1 Full time
3-4 Corners

We have been doomed :eek: 😁 no wins here

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom