World Cup 2022: Bolivia - Colombia

Lucas

Staff member
02.09.2021 - 22:00 CET
1630564412252.png 1630564417008.png

Going for nice odds here, Bolivia is simply one of the weakest teams South America and on the other hand Colombia are, in my eyes, one of the best with Brazil, Argentina and Chile. They have proved themselves at recent Copa America where they achieved 3rd place, of course behind Argentina and Brazil...

I have no players to mention for Bolivia, they're almost all from home league. So, where is the power of Bolivia's team? Of course it's the altitude, the match will be played in La Paz - the highest city in the world (3600-3800 meters)! No away team has an easy breath there! 🥵

Colombia have much better options in terms of squad. They will miss James Rodriguez, where coach Rueda says he's not fit enough after several health problems and James saying it's just managerial decision and disrespect to him. Anyway, Colombia have stacked team, experienced goalkeeper Ospina, centre-backs Mina and Davidson Sanchez, Cuadrado, Barrios, Uribe, Luis Diaz or strikers like Luis Muriel or Rafael Borré.

The altitude make the result a little unpredictable, but I will stick to logic and will trust Colombia to come on the pitch to take the lead as early as possible so when the breath will get more difficult they can stick to defense. They need to strike one or two in the first half!

Colombia to win 1st half @ 2,87

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom