Winnipeg Jets - Toronto Maple Leafs

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
06.12.21 - 02:00 CET

My favourite here is definitely Toronto. They've only lost three times in their last eightteen games! It's no wonder they're only one point behind the Eastern Conference leader Florida. They have 36 points and a 77-56 score. They're in incredible form. They're being led by forwards Tavares, Nylander, Matthews and Marner. But the defensemen aren't far behind. Morgan Rielly, for example, has 15 points. But Toronto's biggest asset is their goalie. Jack Campbell has a 94.33% success save after 19 games! Their team is sitting perfectly after a bad start and they are taking points from almost everyone.

Winnipeg is currently in 9th place in the Western Conference with 26 points and a score of 68:65. Winnipeg is certainly getting off to a slow but steady start with the return of Scheifele and Wheeler. In their last game, they shut out New Jersey by 8 goals (8:4). But now they're facing one of the toughest games of the season as they take on top-ranked Toronto. Their performance lately hasn't been great. Only two of their players have gotten over 20 points this year. They are Dubois Pierre-Luc and Connor Kyle. Otherwise, it's kind of average. Two of their players have zero points. Goalie Hellebuyck is trying, but he's still averaging a 91.61% success rate.

I think Toronto will clearly win here. They have the better team and they are perfect. Winnipeg will be playing at home and will have a few extra days off unlike Toronto, but I still don't think it will be enough.

My bet:
Toronto Maple Leafs to win in regular time @ 2.45 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom