WC Qualification: Russia - Croatia

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
01.09. 20:45 CET

Russia started the EURO against Belgium and lost 0-3. In the second match they managed to beat Finland 1-0, but against Denmark they lost again 1-4. They finished last in the group and EURO was over for them.
In the qualification for the World Cup in Qatar they have a great start in their group after 2 wins, 3-1 against Malta and 2-1 against Slovenia. But then came the match in Slovakia and a Russia lost 1-2.

Croatia played the final of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, but lost 2:4 to France in the final. After that, a few players quit the national team and a change of the squad started.
At EURO they started with a 0-1 loss against England. A 1-1 draw with Czech Republic and a 3-1 win against Scotland put them in 2nd place and advance from the group. Then They were knocked out by Spain after a 3-3 draw and a 3-5 after extra time.
Croatia has 2 wins and a loss in the group as Russia. The first match was a 0-1 loss to Slovenia, but then they beat Cyprus 1-0 and 3-0 Malta.

I expect three or more goals in the game. Both Russians and Croatians would not be satisfied with a draw, as both have already lost and only the first in the table will go directly to Qatar.

H2H: WC 2018
Russia 2:3 Croatia (after penalty shootout)

My prediction: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.15 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
I'm joining. Good Luck 🍀

Maybe try higher odds - Over 2.5 goals and Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 2.40 (bet365)

Last edited:

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
My prediction: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.15 (bet365)

Russia 0:0 Croatia :oops:
Bad prediction

There were chances on both sides, but nobody was able to take advantage of it and open the score, maybe then the course of the match would have looked different.

Goal attempts - 8:14
Shots on goal - 3:2
Corner kicks - 3:6

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom