WC Qualification: Finland vs. Ukraine

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
09.10.21 - 18:00 CET

Here I'm definitely going for more than 1.5 goals at nice odds.

Both Finland and Ukraine need to win this game to boost their chances of qualifying for the World Cup. The group leader France is clearly in control, but then there are 4 teams that still have a chance, incl. Bosnia and Kazakhstan. The slight favourite in this match is Ukraine, which have already drawn 1-1 with France twice, but will not get anything for free in Finland.

In all of Ukraine's matches so far in this qualification, it has always been a draw, always with at least 2 goals and even always with both teams scoring - 1:1, 2:2, 1:1, 1:1, 1:1.
Finland have played only 4 matches with the following results - 0:2, 1:0, 1:1, 2:2 (in 3 of the 4 matches played at least two goals were scored).

The first match of these teams in Ukraine ended with draw 1:1.

Statistics: UKR 1:1 FIN
Ball possession - 59% : 41%
Goal attempts - 17:7
Shots on goal - 4:2
Corner kicks - 3:3

Prediction:
Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.50 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
Ukraine should be favorite no matter the actual table, France is qualified for sure but from the second place no one knows and for me Ukraine is still level above Finland. This wouldn't be an easy win, but I just have to try it. Bosnians have won in Kazakhstan earlier today so the pressure is on and Ukraine same as Finland need to win this one. I will trust quality here.

Unfortunately injured Zinchenko (Man City) is a significant blow in Ukraine's squad, but coach Petrakov will line 5 defenders today so his absence will be covered I believe. I also like their attacking trio Tsygankov - Yaremchuk - Yarmolenko and as I consider first two mentioned to be in form I try another bets, see below.

Ukraine to win @ 2,40 local bookie

Tsygankov to score @ 5,50 bet365
Yaremchuk to score @ 3,00 local bookie
💡 I don't believe both of them will score, but if Ukraine scores I think it will be one of these two and we will be in profit anyway.

good luck🍀

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom