WC Qualification: Belgium - Czech Republic

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
05.09. 20:45 CET

In the Czech nomination is missing a long list of players and I don't think they could compete with the home team Belgium, which will be missing only De Bruyne from the biggest stars.

If we look at the Belgium nomination, it's one star next to another - in attack great Lukaku (Chelsea), Carrasco (Atl. Madrid), in midfield E. Hazard (Real Madrid), Witsel and T. Hazard (both Dortmund), Tielemans and Praet (both Leicester), Saelemaekers (AC Milan), Lokonga (Arsenal). In goal is Courtois from Real Madrid.

A huge number of players are missing from the Czech nomination - mainly striker Patrik Schick (red card) and in the back row mainstay Kudela from Slavia. Pavlenka, Kolar, Boril, Zima, Brabec, Pavlenka, Celustka, Kaderabek, Hovorka, Masopust, Provod, Sevcik, Krmencik, Pekhart and Darida, who retired, will also be unavailable.

The current balance of the two teams is probably most evident in the game against Belarus. While Belgium won 8:1, Czech team played with poor performance to won 1:0.

Belgium, after a 1:1 draw with Czech Republic a few months ago, will certainly not allow themselves to underrated again and will want to secure first place in the group in front of their home fans, where they are 3 points ahead Czech. Their goal score is great, they have scored 17 goals in 4 matches.

My prediction: Handicap Belgium -1.5 @ 2.32 (local bookie)

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
Definitely! Czech Republic without Schick is so weak in the attack, today with Matej Vydra who has the qualities but in fact he lack a lot of experience as he's sub at Burnley and for national team he barely get play time...

I'm in AH -1,5 with you and adding second bet which is over 4,5 corner kicks 1st half @ 1,85 - I think we will see more corner kicks from the start and as I expect Belgium getting first goal, then there will be less corners as they will control the game easily. (but yes, Czechia played really well first match and Belgium was bad, but at home I can't see this happening again.)

Good luck! Nice odds 🤞🍀

Lucas

Staff member
1630867121906.png

Hazard will have a difficult time as he will play on Coufal, that West Ham's beast! But that's all in my eyes for Czechs, Vanaken is in great form, Lukaku one of the top strikers and very important in terms of making space for his teammates.

Joined! This is very important match to win for Belgium!

P.S.: I saw Kalas and Soucek are in danger of yellow card this match, this is huge advantage for Belgium as Czechia play against Wales next match - that is the match they look to win!

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
My prediction: Handicap Belgium -1.5 @ 2.32 (local bookie)
Belgium 3:0 Czech Republic
Prediction OK (y)

For the second time, the World Cup qualification group E offered a duel between Belgium and Czech Republic. Unlike the March clash, it was a clear-cut matter in Brussel, with the home team winning 3:0. The performance of Belgium's offensive aces was supported by a great performance from goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois.

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
And this is why Belgium should ALWAYS play attacking football instead of passing the ball around for no reason. Forward is the only way.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom