WC - Qualification: Albania vs. Hungary

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
05.09.21 18:00 CET
EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification

In this match I believe more in the visitors from Hungary.
Hungary has been on the rise in the last few years and is a competitive team that can challenge anyone in Europe. Just look back at the EURO, where they managed to draw with both Germany (2:2) and France (1:1).
Here, in Group I, they have played four matches and they have two wins against Andorra (4:1) and San Marino (3:0), one draw with Poland (3:3) and last time they lost to England (0:4). They are currently in third place and have the same number of points as Poland. Nothing is lost for them yet and they can qualify to the promotion. They will fight for every point and against Albania they can get three more.

Albania. Their team has an unbalanced performance and they are average team of Europe.
From their four matches in group, they have two wins against San Marino (2:0) and Andorra (1:0) and two losses against Poland (1:4) and England (0:2). I have to say, they worked hard for those two wins. They currently have six points, but their chances of advancing out of group are minimal. England hold the top spot and I believe Poland or Hungary will go into promotion from 2nd place.

I think Hungary has a better team, both in quality and mindset. It's true that they play in Albania, but I don't give it much importance.

Prediction:
Draw No Bet - Hungary @ 1.83 (bet365)

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
Prediction:
Draw No Bet - Hungary @ 1.83 (bet365)
Albania 1:0 Hungary

Bet KO (n)

Albania scored at the end of the match in the 87th minute, the goal was scored by Broja, who came on in the 78th minute. But the three points for Albania are well deserved. For the first time in history, Albania managed to score a goal against Hungary. With nine points, the Albanians jumped to second place in the table at least until the evening.

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Albania played really well and had many chances to score. It could have easily ended 2 or 3-0.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom