Watford - Manchester City

Lucas

Staff member
04.12.2021 - 18:30 CET
Premier League 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

C2N3btil-AmUVvt4h.png
UXcqj7HG-zZRehMhm.png

Favorite is clear, the question is how many goals will City score. After recent Chelsea's fail at West Ham, Man City have the door opened to lead the league after this round. And because it's Manchester City, you can be sure they will deliver, especially against team like Watford, I expect total domination of Pep Guardiola's men.

Watford's injury list is also longer than City's one, Gündogan could start today what would be huge boost to Manchester's midfield.

Man City has also 1st place guaranteed in the UCL so they doesn't have to look for resting players and they play not important match midweek against RB Leipzig. The taste of first place in the EPL is target number one I believe and Watford is ideal opponent. Something like 0-3 can be expected.

My tip:
Man City AH-2,5 @ 2,49

Tipitty

Betfather lvl. 1
I like the squad of Man City, Walker in, Gündogan in... all good.

Joined, good luck!

Lucas

Staff member
Unfortunately Watford had the last word in the match to make it 1-3

Tip ko ❌

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettingsitesranking
Top Bottom