Venezuela vs. Brazil

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
08.10. - 01:30 CET

SOUTH AMERICA: World Cup - Qualification - Round 11

Venezuela is last in the qualification group. After 9 matches they can't even have almost theoretical ambitions to qualify. A score of 1-1-7 with a 5:15 speaks a lot. In fact, it can be said that their home soil is not helping them, which I would say, especially in South America, often plays a big role. They're missing mainly shooters. There are 5 nominated strikers and they scored 1 goal. The only two current scorers of more than ten national team goals, Salomón Rondón (Everton) and Josef Martínez (Atlanta), are not the only absentees from the starting lineup. Alex González, Villanueva, Otero and Herrera are missing from the nomination.
The nomination includes a player Eric Ramírez, who made it through Slovakia to Dynamo Kiev. If we look at the squad of the Venezuelan team, it's Fariñez (Lens), Rosales (Larnaca), Rincón (FC Turin), Machís (Granada) and that's it.

The Canaries have played one less game than most other teams in South American qualifying, but still lead the standings with a six-point lead over Argentina, whose September match against each other was not played. The Brazilians have won all but one of their eight matches with a clean sheet, a score of 19-2 showing their dominance.
At the Brazilian nomination, nothing is left to chance. Once again, there are names like Alisson, Neymar, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Danilo, Casemiro or Gabriel Jesus. A few top players are missing from the nomination, but the Brazilian nomination is extra strong again.

H2H:
Brazil
3:0 Venezuela (Copa America - 2021)

My bet:
Asian Handicap: Brazil -1.5 @ 2.07 (bet365)

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
Joined, good luck! 🍀

The ride Brazil is riding in WC qualifiers is flawless to this date and I see no problem continuing the trend against one of the weakest opponents like Venezuela.
Brazil has many players to choose from, I believe they will not understimate Venezuela tonight.

Lucas

Staff member
what a finish of the match by Brazil 🔥

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom