Vegas Golden Knights - Edmonton Oilers

Giovanni

Staff member
23.10.21 - 04:00 CET

NHL

Even though Vegas is the favourite according to the bookmakers, I personally don't think so.

Yes it is true that day-to-day matches are unpleasant and tiring, but I just don't think Edmonton is that tired after the game against Arizona. They did play a few shorthanded games, but the Coyotes weren't that dangerous and even conceded a power play goal. MCD97 played some 15 minutes and the ice time was more or less spread out for the whole team. So there will be plenty of strength! At the same time, a huge form that will stop at some point, but I don't think it will against Vegas.

Vegas is not doing well. Losing to LA (2:6), losing to the Blues (1:3). Stone, Pacioretty and Stephenson have the most points (all 3). R. Lehner, who can pick up wins for the team, can get them out of lackluster performances, but so far he is riding on the lackluster form of his teammates with a 90% success rate. It's just all so bland. That's why the injuries to Stone, Pacioretty, Tuch, Janmark are the nail in the coffin against Edmonton.

My bet:
3-Way: Edmonton Oilers @ 2.75 (bet365)

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 4
Vegas is absolutely horrible this season...

I also believe that Edmonton will win this game in regular time. Joined 🙏🍀

Lucas

Staff member
Oh my... McDavid and Draisaitl abusing the NHL again 🔥

McDavid: 5gp / 6 goals / 7 assists
Draisaitl 5gp / 4 goals / 7 assists

Maybe this year they will achieve something big finally? :cool:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom