Vegas Golden Knights - Dallas Stars

Giovanni

Staff member
09.12.21 - 04:00 CET

NHL

I'm going to go against the tide with today's analysis. I've picked a home game for Vegas Golden Knights, who welcome Dallas Stars.

The home team would like to build on two good wins (7-1 in Arizona and 3-2 at home against Calgary), while Dallas Stars will go into the game with a seven game winning streak. Six of the seven wins have come at home, with five goals in six of the seven games and four goals in one. That's also why I chose the four or more goal limit.

Golden Knights goes into the game with a 14-10-0 score (8-5-0 at home), while the visiting Stars are 13-7-2 (4-5-1 away).

The home team is without long-term injured Jack Eichel, Alec Martinez and Nolan Patrick, while visiting Dallas can't count on goalie Ben Bishop, who is nursing a knee injury, and Michael Raffl is a question mark for this game.

Vegas vs Dallas (standings)
* goals scored per game: 3.333 (6th) vs 2.864 (20th)
* goals conceded per game: 3.042 (20th) vs. 2.636 (8th)
* shots on goal per game: 32.79 (12th) vs 29.64 (21st)
* success shooting percentage: 10.17% (11th) vs 9.66% (15th)
* shot success rate of all goalies: 90.70% (19th) vs 91.20% (9th)
* power play usage: 14.29% (27th) vs 26.23% (5th)
* power plays defended: 83.82% (8th) vs 80.88% (19th)

As I wrote at the beginning, I'm going against the tide. Vegas plays at home, they have a positive score at home, they play well as a team, they don't concede as many goals and they have good goalkeepers. On the other hand, a team that has form and a consistent performance will come to Vegas, but will be playing away against a good team. However, a good power play could be a game changer. I don't see the odds as 50:50, more like 35%, because Stars have to fall sometime and in Vegas its not easy to win, but I'll give it a try.

My bet:
Dallas Stars and Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.34

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom