Vancouver Canucks - Winnipeg Jets

Giovanni

Staff member
04.10.21 - 01:00 CET

NHL - Pre-season

Vancouver has played 3 pre-season games so far, losing 3:5 away to Seattle, then beating Calgary 4:2 at home and losing the third game away to Calgary again. Winnipeg has also played three pre-season games, losing the first game to Ottawa 2:3 in overtime, the second game won at home against Edmonton 5:1 and the third game away lost to Edmonton 3:4.

I liked Vancouver's performance on home ice, so I'll try to bet on Vancouver to win clean at odds of 1.95.

The official line-ups for tonight's game have not been made public yet, but I follow social networks and clubs are commenting ahead of time. Winnipeg will arrive in Vancouver without their main offensive stars, such as Connor, Ehlers, Scheifele and Morrissey. The 7 forwards who were in the 3:4 game against Edmonton should make an appearance, with forward Yevgeni Svechnikov being the biggest offensive weapon. So we can expect a smaller offensive force.
As expected, Vancouver will probably put up pretty much the best lineup they have for tonight's game. Bo Horvat, Ekman Larsson, Hughes, or Pettersson could all make an appearance. In goal, Tchatcher Demko could make an appearance. Winnipeg coach said at the press conference that he expects Vancouver to send their top scorers to tonight's game to test the strength of his players.

What we also know, now 100%, is that Winnipeg's goalkeeper from farm, Mikhail Berdin, will be in goal and that plays into our bet.

My bet:
Vancouver Canucks @ 1.95 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom