UEFA Champions League predictions

Reactions
Website
bit.ly
08/24

Trabzonspor - Copenhagen
The Danish club will be very careful in defence, while looking for their chances on the counterattack. Trabzonspor's defensive performance has been lacklustre of late, so we can expect to see results from the visitors.
Total over 2,5 @ 1.76

Reactions
Website
bit.ly
PSV - Rangers
I'll start by saying that Nistelrooy's team had more time to prepare for the return leg, while Rangers had to suffer a torrid away game against Hibernian. I'll also highlight a very important statistic regarding the Dutch club. "PSV have made it through 15 out of 20 return matches on the European stage, if the first away game ended in a draw. I'm sure the statistics will play out this time too.
Win 1 @ 1.63

Reactions
Website
bit.ly
Dinamo Zagreb - Bodo/Glimt
It will not be difficult for Dynamo to come back from 0-1. Bodo/Glimt will have to try hard to spoil the mood of the hosts. Definitely, the Dynamo players will feel the support of the home stands, it will add to their confidence.

Win 1 @ 1.73

Reactions
Website
bit.ly
Getting back on track.

09/07

Ajax - Rangers
Before the defeat against Celtic, Rangers were not seen as big outsiders against Ajax, especially after knocking PSV out of UCL qualification. However, 0-4 from Celtic drastically changed the attitude. I think Ajax have the best chance of winning, and will be productive themselves.
Win 1 + over 2,5 @ 2.03

Eintracht - Sporting
It's hard to decide on a favourite, as the teams meet plus or minus equal. However, Eintracht have been looking a little nicer lately. It will also play with the support of its home crowd, where it will obviously feel very confident.
1X + over 1,5 @ 1.58

Barcelona - Victoria
Barca are many times superior to their opponents in class, plus they will be playing in their own stands. We're looking at 18+ content, so I suggest we don't make it up and play for a landslide victory.
Handicap 1 (-2,5) @ 1.70

Atletico - Porto

A year ago, the teams drew 0-0 in Madrid. Since last season, the imbalance in the strength of the teams has not changed. But it is risky to bet on a clear win for Atletico. Therefore, I suggest 1X and TO (1,5). Even 1-1 is fine and should not be ruled out.
1X + over 1,5 @ 1.73

Inter - Bayern
The price of a point in this group is extremely important; the teams will have a stake in their home matches. And Inzaghi must take this into account. If Bayern run forward and score straight away, Inter will have to open up. Therefore, I expect open football.
BTTS + over 2,5 @ 1.76

Tottenham - Marseille
Marseille are in excellent form heading into the game, having won four league games in a row, and by a combined score of 7-1. Yes, Tottenham are superior to their opponents and are likely to take the three points, but they won't be able to keep their goal intact.
BTTS @ 1.76

Napoli - Liverpool
Liverpool are clearly superior to the Neapolitan side in terms of squad and capabilities. However, Klopp's men have been unimpressive at the start of the season. Napoli, on the other hand, have made a strong start to Serie A and are leading the way. I think Spalletti's team are underrated.
1X @ 1.75

Brugge - Bayer
If they wish, Bayer's players will not be able to abstract away from the Bundesliga, given their poor start to the season. Brugge are hardly weaker than Hoffe, so there is no doubt that they will have a tough match.
1X @ 1.71

Reactions
Website
bit.ly
Giovanni Simeone got a tattoo of the Champions League logo when he was 13. "One day I will play in this tournament, score a goal and kiss the tattoo."

He made his Champions League debut against Liverpool today. Scored a goal. And kissed the tattoo 😢🙌

сим.jpg

Reactions
Website
bit.ly
09/13

Sporting - Tottenham
The opponents have been scoring regularly of late, and they combined for five goals in the first leg of the Champions League group stage. This encounter is unlikely to be dull football without chances.
BTTS @ 1.70

Bayern - Barcelona
Bayern have not been very successful in the home stand, with only one win and two draws in their last three games. The encounter will be even and entertaining, as the opponents will play at number one, making defensive errors hard to avoid.
Over 3,5 @ 1.88

Bayer - Atletico
Bayer's form this season has been dismal. Atletico have a more stable style of play, and there are more big-name performers in the squad. The odds are good for a reassurance.
Handicap 2 (0) @ 1.88

Liverpool - Ajax
Ajax have always been a difficult opponent for the Reds. At the moment, however, Liverpool are looking less than ideal, which of course adds to the Dutch club's chances of winning points.
X2 @ 2.23

Marseille - Eintracht
Eintracht are unimpressive in the new season, and Sporting's embarrassing 0-3 defeat to the home crowd is proof of that. I think that Marseille will be able to please the local crowd and earn three points.
Win 1 @ 1.88

Reactions
Website
bit.ly
09/14

Milan - Dinamo Zagreb
Zagreb were stronger than Chelsea a week ago, but it was more a credit to the English, who are in poor form. Milan should be comfortable taking the three points.
Handicap 1 (-1,5) @ 1.83

Real Madrid - Leipzig
Real Madrid are in fine form. The winning streak was eight games. The first leg of their winning streak was eight matches, and it seemed that Karim Benzema's injury would make the Galacticos' performance worse, but in fact they were even more ferocious in attack. Leipzig were emotional winners over Borussia but they will now face an opponent of a completely different level.
Handicap 1 (-1,5) @ 2.48

Man City - Borussia D
The home side are clear, but what can Borussia do offensively? Modeste is not available, Adeyemi is questionable, Haller is still out with treatment. Dahoud, Hazard and Malen are all injured. Dortmund have drawn a ridiculous 0.6 xG in their loss against Leipzig. City have kept the goal dry in four of their seven matches this season. I think it will be the same this time.
BTTS - NO @ 1.93

Juventus - Benfica
Juventus are not having the best of times. The only thing they have been struggling with is a draw against Salernitana. Benfica, on the other hand, are beating everything in their path. I think the bookies are underestimating the visitors.
X2 @ 1.61

Maccabi Haifa - PSG
PSG have no serious staffing shortages, so we can expect all their top players on the pitch in Haifa. The hosts did not impress in the first round, losing to Benfica without scoring a goal. I think the same fate awaits them now.
PSG win in both halves @ 1.49

Chelsea - Salzburg
It will be very interesting to watch Chelsea under Potter. But, of course, he needs time. We should not expect a serious change already with Salzburg. The Austrian club proved last season, as well as this one, that they can produce results with opponents of noticeably higher standing.
BTTS @ 2.03

Rangers - Napoli
Napoli showed a great game against Liverpool, stamping out win after win, and Glasgow are unlikely to give them much trouble. I think Spalletti's side will be on a roll to get another win.

Win 2 @ 1.88

Join Betfather or Log in! 💡

You must be a member in order to join a discussion.

Join Betfather! 🖤

Create an account and join Betfather community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About Betfather

Football betting forum. Our tipster community offers free betting tips from all football leagues, cups and tournaments around the world, including the most popular European leagues like UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A or German Bundesliga. Our users are also active in leagues from the rest of the world like Copa Libertadores, Brazilian Serie A, Major League Soccer, Chinese Super League or Australian A-League. If you are looking for betting picks from the best international tournaments like FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro or Copa América - you are in the right place. Some of our tipsters prefer to share their tips in personal threads, parlays are also popular type of bets. In-play betting is among favorite categories.

On Betfather you can follow your favorite football tipsters or become one, you can also give or receive tips for the activity on this site. Feel free to join our discussions in football lounge, we discuss fresh news, transfers, share latest videos, match highlights and overally all football related content. Our community members also love to support their teams in Betfather live chat, it became a lively place during the best leagues matchdays!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winwin