Udinese - Napoli

Giovanni

Staff member
20.09. - 20:45 CET

Italy - Seria A

Napoli can enjoy a great start to the season, after three games they are 100% and with a 6:2 score they are third in the table. Last season Napoli finished fifth and would love to return to the Champions League, with Juventus' current situation they might even challenge for the title.
In the first rounds, Napoli beat Venezia 2-0, FC Genoa 2-1 and Juventus 2-1. In this match, Napoli was losing but managed to turn the match around, which is definitely valuable against such a big club as Juventus still is, and it can boost the Napoli players' already high self-confidence.

Udinese is also having a good start to the season, with seven points and a 6:2 score, they are in fifth place. Last season Udinese finished 14th and I think it's only a matter of time before they go down the table again. So far, they haven't faced strong opponents, except for the first round, where they managed to draw 2-2 at home with Juventus. After that, they won 3-0 against weak Venezia and 1-0 at the field of weak Spezia, both these teams have only one point in the season together.

Great performances and stable defensive line can take Napoli far this season and the in-form Udinese shouldn't change that.

My bet:
Napoli @ 1.83 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Napoli have been really good these matches. Looked very strong and coherent. Much better than last season for sure. I hope they can keep this up.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom