Tottenham - Liverpool

Giovanni

Staff member
19.12.21 - 17:30 CET

Premier League

In England, the postponement of matches continues, it concerns this round as well, but it should not affect this match. There are no problems with Liverpool so far, Tottenham should have the covid behind them or at least a part of the team.

Liverpool will enter the game 3 days after the game against Newcastle, which may not be ideal, but on the other hand they are used to cup weeks and the Newcastle game may not have taken them that much strength. Otherwise, they are absolutely amazing this year, in fact, they are mostly showing what the stats showed with Newcastle. Above average ball possession, lots of corners, shots and eventually goals, just an offensive machine. They should have a big advantage at Tottenham too, especially if they go for Salah's historic league record.

Tottenham is after a change of coach, I saw them last time with Man Utd, which was the last match under Espirito Santo and it was something incredibly impotent from them in the final third of the pitch and the whole team looked completely lacking in confidence. I haven't seen them under Conte yet, but they notched up first a draw at Everton and then three home wins over Leeds, Brentford and Norwich. It's decent and hopeful for the future, but they're certainly not top teams.

I don't want to underestimate Tottenham, especially under a good coach, but I don't think they can successfully face the actual Liverpool. Especially if Son and Lucas or Emerson Royal and Reguilon are missing, which are big hits. And in general the situation around the covid must not be easy for them. They're out of rhythm, training is incomplete and I wouldn't underestimate the fact that after the illness it sometimes takes time for the body to recover and it can show in some of them. So if someone would be able to participate in a match, it's probably too early.

Liverpool are in incredible form, they have won 8 of their last 10 games and are currently on a run of 7 wins in a row in all competitions. Liverpool's win in handicap for me.

H2H:

Tottenham 1:3 Liverpool
Liverpool
2:1 Tottenham
Tottenham 0:1 Liverpool

My bet:
Asian Handicap: Liverpool -1.0 @ 1.93 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
Quite impressive for a ref to put in a performance that manages to absolutely infuriate pretty much everyone! A great game still but some of those decisions were so poor.

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
Kane's was more of a red than Robertson's. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Lucas

Staff member
Didn't have chance to watch the game but it must have been fun :oops: already read about that drama...

When I now saw both tackles, I agree that if Robertson went out for this, Kane should NO DOUBT go too... terrible refereeing here!

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom