Teplice - Jablonec

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
15.08.2021 - 16:00 CET

CZECH REPUBLIC: Fortuna liga - Round 4

Teplice were tipped as one of the relegation candidates before the season and unfortunately for them, this role has been confirmed so far. After three rounds, they don't have a point and especially the last performance in Zlín was not worthy of the first league.
Teplice lost to Zlin 3:0 and that is still a good result for them, because Zlin was the boss on the pitch and burned several more chances. In the first round, they lost 1:0 away to Ceske Budejovice and in the second round, they lost home to Slavia Prague 1:3. Teplice will have a really hard time this season to stay in the first league, but I think they will fail and next season they will play in the second league.

Jablonec have an average start to the season, which started with a win 1:0 against Ostrava, but then lost 3:0 in Boleslav and only drew with Bohemians at home. On top of that, two defeats in the EL against Celtic (2:4 / 3:0).

I believe that Jablonec will return to the winning streak and will win this match.

H2H: Last season
Jablonec
4:1 Teplice
Teplice 0:5 Jablonec

My bet:
Jablonec @ 1.75 (bet365)

Derison

Betfather lvl. 1
Ideal opponent to bounce back, league is the priority for them again. They knew Celtic will be too much for them already after the first leg.

I am in, good luck!

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom