Tampa Bay Lightning - Arizona Coyotes

Giovanni

Staff member
Reactions
29.10.21 - 01:00 CET

NHL

Here is the game between Tampa Bay and Arizona Coyotes at Amlie Arena in Tampa, where I believe the home team Tampa will win this game.

Tampa Bay Lightning: 11th in the Eastern Conference, 7 points with a 21:27 score
Arizona Coyotes: 16th in the Western Conference, 1 point with a 11:30 score

Tampa's last games:
Pittsburgh - Tampa 1:5
Buffalo - Tampa 5:1
Tampa - Colorado 3:4 (after penalty shootout)
Tampa - Florida 1:4

Tampa Bay, as the defending Stanley Cup champions, wanted to start the season with wins, but that didn't happen even though they have a very experienced team with excellent players. If we look at Tampa's games, we can see that Tampa played almost all the games against strong opponents - Pittsburgh, Colorado, Florida and Washington. There are great players in Tampa's squad who are doing well this season, such as Victor Hedman 7 points on defense and Mikhail Sergachyov 5 points, and Anthony Cirelli 4 points, Alexander Killorn 6 points, Ondrej Palat 5 points, Brayden Point 4 points, Steven Stamkos 10 points and Kucherov, who is injured and will not play. Here you can see the great offensive power in Tampa's lines, as Tampa will want to won against weaker opponents like Arizona and finally move up in the table.

Arizona's last games:
Florida
- Arizona 5:3
Arizona - Islanders 0:3
Arizona - Edmonton 1:5
Arizona - St. Louis 4:7

Arizona arrives tonight and as expected they are really bad. Karel Vejmelka, who benefits from the injury to number one Carter Hutton, will be in goal again, but he is not yet reaching NHL quality. So far, he has a 3.15 average and an 89.9% success rate. Arizona finished in 5th place in the West Division last season, 9 points behind St. Louis, who advanced to the Playoffs. Things are looking bad for Arizona right now, as they are losing one game after another and by a big difference.

Tampa is better in all aspects, so I believe they will win this game.

My bet:
Asian Handicap: Tampa Bay -1.5 @ 1.80 (bet365)

Reactions
Website
nhl.com
I don't like when NHL offers such low odds but this has to be OK at the end of the day!

Tampa didn't collect as many points as I would expect but they are not playing bad, plus their best player Kucherov will be back in 8-10 weeks so I accept the fact they are not as powerful as we know them.
I'm betting against Arizona, they are awful, Vejmelka is unexperienced but Hutton had scary start to the season as he went off injured with 74,14% shots saved so I don't care about Coyotes' goalies and Vejmelka may be better option at this moment anyways. This doesn't change anything for me, Arizona didn't show anything this season, literally anything, their only point against Buffalo came from very good performance of mentioned Vejmelka, since then, he didn't repeat it.

Anything could happen in the NHL, but I must try this one too. Good Luck.

Join Betfather or Log in! 💡

You must be a member in order to join a discussion.

Join Betfather! 🖤

Create an account and join Betfather community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About Betfather

Football betting forum. Our tipster community offers free betting tips from all football leagues, cups and tournaments around the world, including the most popular European leagues like UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A or German Bundesliga. Our users are also active in leagues from the rest of the world like Copa Libertadores, Brazilian Serie A, Major League Soccer, Chinese Super League or Australian A-League. If you are looking for betting picks from the best international tournaments like FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro or Copa América - you are in the right place. Some of our tipsters prefer to share their tips in personal threads, parlays are also popular type of bets. In-play betting is among favorite categories.

On Betfather you can follow your favorite football tipsters or become one, you can also give or receive tips for the activity on this site. Feel free to join our discussions in football lounge, we discuss fresh news, transfers, share latest videos, match highlights and overally all football related content. Our community members also love to support their teams in Betfather live chat, it became a lively place during the best leagues matchdays!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.orgGamCare.org.ukGamStop.co.uk
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bego4005