Sporting Lisbon vs Belenenses.

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
20:30 - U.K Time: Sporting Lisbon vs Belenenses.
Very good opportunity here for Lisbon to rack up another win but they are not at any worthwhile price for the victory.
We have a consistent H2H in the last five matches offering up a regular 3 goals per match with Lisbon winning 4 and drawing once.
Lisbon have won their last five all played matches whereas Belenenses have lost their last five matches so this could play well in terms of seeing a handful of goals and a more dominant run for Lisbon.
An interesting stat for the H2H is that both teams have scored in all of those last 5 H2H's and an interesting BTTS market is at around 2.66 across the board.
A betting market of more likely interest is the Over 2.5 market currently at a best price of 1.72 which will no doubt shorten up nearer the start and is sub 1.70's with most bookies - not a great price but there looks to be some value in it.

Trading wise I will be backing the Over 4.5 market at odds of over 5.0 and looking for bigger prices on the Over 2.5 around 30 minutes should it start a little slower.

Betrader.

Attachments

• Sporting Lisbon - H2H.png
    Sporting Lisbon - H2H.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Final Score: 2 - 0. Goal Times: 7, 48 mins.
Great match stats picking up well later on for Sporting Lisbon but an overall loss for the suggested Over 2.5 market but for them they got the win.
The early goal spoiled the party in terms of trading and looking for better prices and I wasn't in on the 2.5 market as the second goal went in so I took an acceptable loss and stuck with my early Over 4.5 market cover bet.

Betrader.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom