Spartak Moscow vs. Podolsk

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
06.09.2021 - 18:30 CET
RUSSIA: KHL

I believe more in the players of the Moscow club in this game.
Two games have been played so far this season. Spartak has won both and has a 7:2 score. As you can see, Spartak doesn't concede many goals and can score goals when they need to.
The home team brought in some interesting players in the pre-season, it was defenseman Heed or Jerabek, and offensive players like Loktionov, Kugryshev or Pettersson. I like the Swedish duo in particular and they could help Spartak a lot.
Heed scored 14 goals in 52 games as a defenseman for Lugano last year (he also scored once in a power play in Russia) and Pettersson scored 24 goals in 66 games for Växjö. Emil Pettersson has already scored 2 times in 2 games, against Vladivostok and Khabarovsk. He formed a strike trio with Lehtera and Shirokhov and could be even more valid than Radil, who played there last year.

Podolsk (HC Vityaz) has one win and one loss after overtime this season. However, what's amazing is their score, they have 11:9 after two games. As you can see they can score goals too, but they rely a bit on outshooting their opponents and winning. 9 goals conceded is really too many. I don't think this style of play can work against Spartak. Spartak has a really good defense, two conceded goals in two games proves it.

H2H:
Podolsk 1:2 Spartak (2021)
Spartak 6:1 Podolsk (2021)
Spartak 3:5 Podolsk (2021)
Spartak 5:3 Podolsk (2020)
Podolsk 1:3 Spartak (2020)

My bet:
Spartak Moscow @ 1.84 (local bookie)

Lucas

Staff member
Was looking at this match when at work, now I see it there, confirmed bet 😁

I take:
Spartak -1,5 AH @ 2,50
Over 5.0g asian line @ 1,79

Good luck!!! 🍀🤞

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
My bet:
Spartak Moscow @ 1.84 (local bookie)
Spartak Moscow 3:2 Podolsk (after overtime) = Bet KO (n)

In the 10th minute the home team led 2:0, but at the end of the first period they conceded a goal to 2:1. In the second period the fans did not see a goal. At the beginning of the third period, the visitors managed to score a goal to make it 2:2 and that was the end of regular time.
At 3:35 of overtime the home team was able to take advantage of a power play and scored a goal to win the game 3:2.

Lucas

Staff member
2-0 lead, 3 goals in the 1st period yet both my bets are KO… :rolleyes:

KHL strikes again :mad:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom