Spartak Moscow - Benfica

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
04.08.2021 - 19:00 CET

Champions League - Qualification - Semi-finals

Spartak Moscow has 3 points after two rounds in the Russian league after winning the second round 1-0 against Samara. They started the season with a 0:1 loss in Kazan. Last season they finished in 2nd place, 8 points behind 1st place St. Petersburg. In preparation they played mainly against Russian opponents (4 W / 1 D / 1 L - 20:7).
Benfica last season finished 3rd in the Portuguese league. In friendlies they beat Lille, who won the French league, 1:0 and drew with Marseille 1:1 (Total: 5 W / 2 D - 11:5).
I see higher quality on the Benfica side, who should be able to knock out Spartak Moscow. Spartak did not play any European competition last season. Benfica was knocked out in the Champions League by PAOK, when only one match was played. In the Europa League they played a group stage from they advanced. They were then knocked out by Arsenal after a 1-1 draw and a 2-3 loss in England.

My bet:
Draw No Bet: Benfica @ 1.73 (local bookie)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Benfica will come to Russia with a better defense, but that doesn't mean that Spartak have no chance to score today, they will be driven forward by their great crowd and the fact that they are playing at home stadium. Larsson (15+5) and Sobolev (14+4) will lead them in goals.
Spartak have improved their defensive performance in the last few games but today they will face players like Haris Seferovic, Pizzi and a new signing from Belgian Genk, Roman Yaremchuk, who scored 27 goals for Genk last season.
I believe we will see a goal on both sides.

My bet:
Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.80 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom