Sparta Prague - Rapid Vienna

Giovanni

Staff member
28.07.2021 - 20:30 CET

Champions League - Qualification - Quarter-finals

It was a very hopeful game for Sparta in Vienna for a long time, when Sparta was leading for a long time and even could have (should have added 2 goals) and it would probably have been done. But in a few minutes, Rapid turned the game around to 2-1 in the 2nd half and Sparta must win at home if they don't want to say goodbye to the Champions League right away in the 1st qualifying round. And Sparta doesn't want that.
I believe that Sparta will play to the limit today and Rapid will be able to beat them by more than one goal and advance to the next stage of CL qualification, but I will still choose the safer bet that Sparta will win, no matter by how much.

H2H: 1st match of the season
Sparta Prague 3:2 Sigma Olomouc (24.07.)
Rapid Wien 0:2 Hartberg (24.07.)

My bet:
Sparta Prague @ 1.90 (bet365)

bigger odds: Handicap: Sparta Prague -1.5 @ 3.44 (local bookie)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom