Slovenia vs. Russia

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
11.10. - 20:45 CET
World Cup Qualification

Slovenia is third in the table, 6 points behind Russia, and must beat Russia at home if they want to keep their chances of qualifying. It might not be an impossible challenge, as the Slovenians have a quality team led by captain Ján Oblak from Atletico Madrid, striker Sporar, Atalanta's Ilicic, Dynamo Kiev's Verbic and other players who have played for quality European teams. Especially at home, the Slovenians are strong, the last time they lost here was in 2019 and since then they have a streak of 10 wins in a row. On Friday, they easily beat away Malta (4:0) and can go into this game with a good mood.

Russia are second in the group, but the football they are playing is tragic. On Friday, they beat Slovakia at home, completely undeservedly, thanks to an own goal by Škriniar, the Slovaks were two classes better throughout the game, outshooting the Russians 26:10, holding the ball 70 percent of the time, but they burned a lot of chances and were unlucky to concede a goal themselves. Russia are missing striker Dzyuba.

I don't like Russia at all for a long time and I don't think they should break Slovenia's home unbeaten run today.

My bet:
Double Chance: Slovenia or Draw @ 1.40 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
My bet:
Double Chance: Slovenia or Draw @ 1.40 (bet365)
Slovenia 1:2 Russia

Slovenia scorer: Josip Ilicic (40'), VAR - goal disallowed - offside (77')
Russia scorers: Igor Diveev (28'), Georgi Dzhikiya (32')

Bet KO (n)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom