Sligo Rovers - Hafnarfjörd

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
15.07.2021 - 19:00 CET

Europa Conference League - Qualification - 1/8-finals

The first match was played in Iceland, where the home team, Hafnarfjörd, won 1-0. However, the statistics spoke otherwise - shots 7:4 for Sligo, shots on target 3:1 Sligo, ball possession 54:46 in favour of the visitors. They got a red card in the 77th minute and a goal in the 85th minute. Still, they were the better side on the pitch. Now they are playing at home. The away goals rule is a thing of the past, so a win by a goal in extra time is enough, and I would possibly consider the home side favourites there as well.

My bet:
To Qualify - Sligo Rovers @ 2.0 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
I also think that Sligo Rovers will be the more likely of the two teams to advance, but I'd rather bet on more goals in the game. They will play fast and mainly combative football which I think will be successful, but may also result in a goal scored from a counter-attack.
Over 2.5 goals @ 2.15 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
Sligo Rovers 1:2 Hafnarfjord
Game 2. 1st leg result: 0-1. Aggregate: 1-3.
Sligo ends in qualification (1st bet KO)
Second bet on over 2.5 goals is OK

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom