Slavia Prague - Ferencvaros

Giovanni

Staff member
08.08.2021 - 19:00 CET

Champions League - Qualification - Semi-finals
Game 2. 1st leg result: 0-2.

Slavia postponed the league game at the weekend to prepare for the rematch, Ferencvaros did the same, so both teams have nothing to blame each other for.
Slavia did not manage the first game, especially in terms of results. Kolar's mistake, unnecessary penalty. Slavia did not play a good game, but they were still the better team. Their shots were 18:9, shots on goal 6:3, corners 7:1, possession 52% : 48%. Fortunately for Slavia, the away goal rule no longer applies. I still think that Slavia is on a higher level than the Hungarians and can end the double match in their favour after regulation time. In the first game Ferencvaros didn't get into a serious situation and Slavia beat themselves.
On Tuesday, a full Eden will support them for the first time in a long time and thanks to the fans, the players will not miss a single fight.
I believe that Slavia will manage this match successfully in normal time, win by a bigger difference and advance to the last round of Champions League qualification.

My bet:
Handicap: Slavia Prague -1.0 @ 1.78 (local bookie)

SisiBets

Betfather lvl. 1
They were so unlucky in the first match, winning by 2 goals is nothing unrealistic for Slavia Prague. Odds for AH -1,0 looks good, I'm joining the bet as I see return of stake as the worst possibility here! 🤞

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
It is true that Slavia beat themselves in the first game. The first was mistake by Kolar which resulted in an own goal by Kacharaba and then a stupid foul by Taras that gave Ferencvaros a penalty. Even though they lost 2:0, Slavia was a much better team on the pitch..
BUT can you imagine how strong Slavia will be again at home in front of a full stadium? Plus a very strong offensive power that is on the side of Slavia. (Kuchta, Stanciu, Plavsic, Schranz, Sima, Olayinka...). I am optimistic and I believe that Slavia will be successful in this match and will advance to the next round of Champions League qualification.

My bet:
To Qualify: Slavia Prague @ 2.50 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
Slavia Prague 1:0 Ferencvaros = Bet returned 😐
1st leg result: 0:2. Aggregate: 1:2
Absolutely undeserved advancement of Ferencvaros. The whole game they just rolled on the pitch and wasted time from the first minute.

Statistics:
Ball possession - 55% : 45%
Goal attempts - 21:2
Shots on goal - 4:1
Corner kicks - 11:1

Last edited:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom