SK Rapid Wien - Sparta Prague

Lucas

Staff member
20.07.2021 - 20:30

1626777137591.png1626777157556.png

UEFA Champions League qualifiers is getting hotter. Today, the second qualifying round brings Austria versus Czech Republic, Rapid Wien versus Sparta Prague to be correct.

What I like about this match is both teams are able to produce goals, plus both are more offense-minded with less organized defense. I know this is the CL so the standard performances from home leagues are not much to compare with this. Still, I am confident their attacks will have a word in this match. What is important - there is no away goal rule from this season of Champions League! That will chill Rapid's players a little as they don't have to focus so much on not conceding a single goal. Conceded goal home is not that huge problem as it was until this season.

I also favor Sparta a little bit more to get a good result. Under experienced coach Vrba they play very, VERY attacking football and I think they will for sure be dangerous for Rapid's defense. As long as Sparta's defense is not that strong, I will still go for lower odds bets.

My tips:
Both teams to score @ 1,69 (Pinnacle)
Sparta Prague double chance @ 1,63 (local bookie)

Side tips:
Over 2,5 goals @ 1,82 (local bookie)
Sparta Prague DNB @ 2,18 (local bookie)

My local bookie has almost all bets with 0,1 better odds.

Last edited:

Lucas

Staff member
I’m adding one more bet, as i like corner kicks to bet on, here i go for first half corners.

Before the game will get it’s tempo or some goals, defense on both sides will be more compact what i believe will lead to some corners. From what I saw from Sparta last season, their games had more of the corners in the first half - when nothing is decided.

Over 4,5 corner kicks in the first half @ 1,95 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
I also expect a lot of goals in this match.
If I look at Sparta's games in friendlies, there were a lot of goals, for example against another Austrian team Wolfsberger (WOL 3:2 SPA).
Rapid Vienna finished the league in second position behind Salzburg, with a score of 107:65. In 54 games, 172 goals were scored (in all matches last season), with an average of 3.5 goals per game.
Over 2.5 goals and Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.95 (bet365)

Last edited:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom