Sheriff Tiraspol - Real Madrid

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 3
24.11.21 - 21:00 CET

Champions League

If Real Madrid win, they will secure promotion. And most importantly, Ancelotti's players will want to return to Tiraspol the shameful defeat from Madrid (1:2). Madrid are in form, winning six of their last seven games and only drawing once. They won 4-1 at Granada at the weekend and are leading the Spanish top league. French forward Karim Benzema is in fantastic form - he has played 16 games for the club this season, scoring 14 goals and providing 7 more for his teammates.

Moldovan Tiraspol lost both of their last two games against Inter, but also tasted the bitterness of defeat last time in July! This team certainly has the quality, no doubt about it, as it managed to knock out CZ Belgrade, Dinamo Zagreb in the preliminary rounds and beat Shakhtar and their actual opponent in the group stage. After four games, the team is still in contention to reach the Champions League 1/8-finals.

Real must get points, they cannot underestimate their opponents again and allow another embarrassment. They will score at least three goals in Moldova.

My prediction: Total Goals: Real Madrid - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.83 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
Sheriff had to defend 48 corner kicks in 4 matches of group stage!!! (+37 in 4 matches of qualifiers!)

Real still in need of points.

Do I need to say more?

Big bet for me:
Real Madrid corners AH -4.0 @ 2,00 we need Real to have 5 more corners than Sheriff, 4 returns stake

Side bet:
Real Madrid over 6,5 corners @ 1,66

Lucas

Staff member
Big bet for me:
Real Madrid corners AH -4.0 @ 2,00 we need Real to have 5 more corners than Sheriff, 4 returns stake

Side bet:
Real Madrid over 6,5 corners @ 1,66
Turned out to be terrible day for me...

Corners: 3-5

2x ❌

Sorry @Hellscream :censored:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandeep
Top Bottom