Shamrock Rovers - Slovan Bratislava

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
13.07.2021 - 21:00

Champions League - Qualification - 1/8-finals

After a 2:0 home win, Slovan is in a good position before the rematch.
However, since UEFA has abolished the outside goal rule, Slovan will have to give a 100% performance on the field of the Irish champions...
The Irish will definitely not give up at home and will be looking to score an early goal. The defense will open up more and more as the series progresses, so expect a lot of chances.

Slovan won the first match 2:0. And the match could have ended with a bigger difference, because Vladimir Weiss Jr. missed a penalty. However, from the point of view of statistics the match was not so obvious - shots on target - 6:3, total shots - 8:5, corner kicks 4:2.
Slovan had a 78:28 score in 32 games last season, an average of 3.31 goals per game.

The advantage for Shamrock in this game may be that the Irish League is already played:
1. Shamrock Rovers - 19 GP / 11 W / 5 D / 3 L - 30:15 (average 2.37 goals per game)

My bet:
Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.83 (bet365)

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
Today I believe in many corners in this match as Shamrock should try to push for a goals and 2:0 for Slovan is still not that safe. But overally Slovan is a better team in this duel.

I believe in corners on both sides today.

My pick:
10 or more corners @ 1,83 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Shamrock 2:1 Slovan Bratislava
So bet on the both teams to score is OK

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom