Shakhtar Donetsk - Genk

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
10.08.2021 - 19:30 CET

Champions League - Qualification - Semi-finals
Game 2. 1st leg result: 2-1.

I picked the rematch from the semi-final of the Champions League qualification between Shakhtar Donetsk - Genk. In this match I bet on the home team from Ukraine, Sakhtar, who have created a great position for this match.
In the league, they lost 1:2 at home to Oleksandriya on Saturday, where the starting line-up was mainly made up of players from bench. Otherwise, they won the first round of the league at home against Inhulets 2:1 and in the second round they won away 3:0 against Lviv.
Genk drew 1:1 at home with St. Liege in the first round, the second round they loss 3:4 home after a shootout with Oostende and in Saturday's match they won 2:1 against Kortrijk.
Donetsk prepared a better position for the match, so I believe that they will finish this journey at home stadium to a successful end and advance to the next round of Champion League qualification and the last step to qualification to the group stage.

Statistics: 1st match:
Genk 1:2 Shakhtar Donetsk

Ball possession: 45% : 55%
Goal attempts: 7:14
Shots on goal: 4:4
Corner kicks: 2:5

My bet:
Shakhtar Donetsk @ 1.75 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
I'm in @ 1,90!

Sachtar was definitely better team in the first leg, deservedly won.

Coach De Zerbi rested many players from main XI in the league, which cost them 3 points in the end as they have lost to Oleksandriya 1-2 at home!

Sachtar with their almost all-Brazilian squad expects Champions League football every year, as it's their important income. Despite being from Ukraine, their team match quality of most of the teams in the UEFA Champions League.

They won't allow any drama today and they will score another 2 or 3 goals.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom