Serie A: Torino - Fiorentina

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 4
10.01.22 - 17:00 CET

Torino can play against Fiorentina, even though the match has been postponed by one day. The home team has only three positive players at the moment, but they only got out of quarantine on Saturday afternoon and therefore haven't trained much in the last few days. Torino lost in their last away appearance at Inter Stadium (0-1), but they can be happy with their performance this year (7-4-8) after last year's problems with survival. The first goal will probably be crucial to the outcome of this encounter, as Torino have lost all six of this year's away encounters in which they have conceded first.

Fiorentina are still living their dream of a first cup appearance since the 2016/17 season and the signing of Vincenzo Italiano after one successful season at Spezia has paid off in Tuscany. Although Fiorentina have drawn the last two rounds (they were their first draws this season), they still hold on to the cup positions, with one game to play against seventh-placed AS Roma. The visitors didn't play in the last round because Udinese couldn't come to their stadium, but this time they will probably get to play and should definitely be more comfortable than the home team.

Prediction:
Fiorentina @ 2.35 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
IN PLAY TIP

Fiorentina losing 0-3 at Torino! :oops: got my corner kicks bet ready!

Fiorentina is the team that always gets corners even against stronger opponents - here I see Torino to play solid defense with counter-attacks and I believe Fiorentina will fight for drama!

Corners at HT: Torino 0-2 Fiorentina

My half time bet:
Fiorentina corner handicap -4 @ 2,40
bet365 (Fiorentina need to have 5 more corners than Torino, 4 means KO)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom