Serie A: Atalanta vs. Lazio

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 3
30.10.21 - 15:00 CET

In matches between Atalanta and Lazio have been scoring a lot of goals in the last years and this time should be no different. Not only have both teams come out on top five times in a row, but every time there have been at least four goals. The duel between the two aspirants for a place in the top four can bring a very interesting show. If both coaches could, they would probably switch the hosting of the match. Atalanta have won only five of their 18 points at home this season and have won only once. Lazio, on the other hand, have dominated at their stadium and have lost three of the previous four away games, the last two by a difference of three goals. Lazio made good for their last away loss with a 1-0 win against Fiorentina, which Maurizio Sarri described as Lazio's best performance this season. Atalanta also performed well, winning 3-1 at Sampdoria on Wednesday evening.

H2H:
Atalanta 1:3 Lazio (2021)
Atalanta 3:2 Lazio (2021)
Lazio 1:4 Atalanta (2020)
Atalanta 3:2 Lazio (2020)
Lazio 3:3 Atalanta (2019)

Prediction:
Over 3.0 Goals @ 1.91

Lucas

Staff member
xASUZ6il-S82PeYBB.png
zXqymff5-67BxS1ca.png

After Lazio failed in my over bet last time, Atalanta is the ideal opponent to bring goals back in their matches. I feel we could expect a good show right from the start today!

My bet:
Over 1,5 goals in the first half @ 2,28

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 3
Amazing game. Sarri is doing a miracle, Lazio is improving both individually and as a group. They are going to be a force to be reckoned with, maybe not immediately but soon. (y)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandeep
Top Bottom