Serie A: AS Roma - Juventus

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 4
09.01.22 - 18:30 CET

The clashes between AS Roma and Juventus have always been great showdowns and this time will be no different. The difference from previous years will be the fact that this time it's for fourth place rather than the league title. AS Roma lost 1-3 in Milan on Thursday and coach Mourinho's reputation suffered again. After the draw with Sampdoria, he picked up another loss and the home side will probably be glad to get to some cup positions this season. However, they are quite good against Juventus at their stadium - in the last six meetings they have lost only once and won three times. The visitors drew at home to Napoli during the week and once again their shooting ineptitude was on display. Juventus have only scored 28 goals this season, the 11th highest total in the league. Moreover, coach Allegri is dealing with striker worries as Álvaro Morata would like to leave for Barcelona and Juventus have no replacement. The perpetually injured Dybala, on the other hand, is yet to get fit. The recovery of defender Chiellini is certainly a positive, but the priority will probably still go to the Rugani - De Ligt pairing, which did not do badly against Napoli. But it won't be enough to win the away game.

Prediction:
Double Chance: AS Roma or draw @ 1.61 (bet365)

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 4
FT: AS Roma 3:4 Juventus

AS Roma scorers: Tammy Abraham (11'), Henrikh Mkhitaryan (48'), Lorenzo Pellegrini (53')
Juventus scorers: Paulo Dybala (18'), Manuel Locatelli (70'), Dejan Kulusevski (72'), Mattia De Sciglio (77')

81' Second yellow card to Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus)
83' Missed penalty by Pellegrini (AS Roma)

If you missed this I feel sorry for you 😂

Giovanni

Staff member
This game was an absolute delight to watch as a neutral fan, but I'm sure glad I'm not a Roma fan right now. 😂

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
Honestly this is probably one of biggest bottle jobs i’ve seen from a team in Serie A in years

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 4
Now I'm not the biggest Juve fan but i can admit that was an impressive performance. Says alot about Roma's mentality.

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
What a game. Juventus down 1-3 and came back to win 4-3, despite playing 10 men with the last 10+ mins as well as conceding a penalty. Roma has only itself to blame though, they had their chances.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom