Sergiy Stakhovsky - Jason Kubler

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
15.07.2021 - 08:00 CET

CHALLENGER MEN - SINGLES: Nur-Sultan 3 (Kazakhstan), hard - 1/8-finals

Kubler (ATP 282) is for me a better player than his opponent. Kubler and the hard surface equals a score of 112/53 and this year 11/5, winning against Ebden and also Sonega. Kubler has played a few futures matches this year. Here in the first match he defeated Tashbulatov.
Stakhovsky is even 7 years older player when he is already 35 years old and it's true that he doesn't play the same tennis as in his prime, but he still has some quality and this season he has a hard surface of 8/3 when he reached the semifinals of the Porto Challenger.
The odds are in the balance, but I just give more chances to the younger and more aggressive Kubler.

My bet:
Jason Kubler @ 1.61 (local bookie)

Giovanni

Staff member
In this match I will try to bet on the older and more experienced Stakhovsky to win. Earlier this year Stakhovsky won (2:0) againts Kubler and I believe he could do it again.
Sergiy Stakhovsky to win @ 2.25 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom