Sao Paulo - Palmeiras

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
01.08.2021 - 00:00 CET

BRAZIL: Serie A - Round 14

In the Brazilian league, Palmeiras have the best form of all the teams in the league, thanks to which they have reached the first place and are already 3 points ahead of the second place Atletico-MG. They have scored the most goals - 25 goals in 13 matches, their total score is 25:12 (10/1/2). They have won 9 matches in a row, including two games in the Copa Libertadores.
Sao Paolo doesn't have those statistics. In the last game they lost 1:5 to Flamengo (6th place) and before that they lost 0:1 at home against Fortaleza (3rd place). Their total score is 9:17 (2/5/6) Sao Paolo is in 17th place and against the league leader, I don't give them much chance.
But just to be safe, I'm going with the draw no bet.

My bet:
Draw No Bet - Palmeiras @ 1.80 (bet365)

double chance - draw or Palmeiras @ 1.40

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
Sao Paulo 0:0 Palmeiras
89´ Goal Disallowed - offside (Sao Paulo)
94´ Red card (Sao Paulo)

Luck was with us this time and the main bet is at least refunded.
Double chance (@ 1.40) is OK

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom