Remo - Coritiba

Giovanni

Staff member
05.10.21 - 01:00 CET

Brazil: SERIE B

Remo vs. Coritiba in the 28th round of Serie B. The favourite is the visiting Coritiba, who is the leader of Serie B. But I am not so convinced about their victory, so I prefer to put on the ticket a tip over 2.5 goals. In Coritiba's games this season, the average number of goals scored is exactly 2.00. Remo is averaging 1.92 goals per game this season.

1) In 5 of Remo's last 10 games at least 3 goals have been scored. In the last 5 home games of this team, at least 3 goals have been scored in 3 matches.
2) Coritiba, the favourite in this match, is only averaging 2 goals per game, but in the last 10 matches of this team at least 3 goals have been scored 4 times. At the same time, in the last 4 matches played away to Coritiba, at least 3 goals have been scored in 3 matches.

H2H:
Coritiba
2:1 Remo (2021)
This game saw a total of 24 shot attempts.

My bet:
Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.70 (bet365)

safer bet: Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.53 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom