RB Leipzig vs. PSG

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
03.11. 21:00 CET

Champions League

Leipzig are not doing too well this season, they are only 8th in the league and are even last in the Champions League group without a point. But what is still going well is scoring goals. The league average is slightly over 2 goals per game, and in group it is even exactly two per game. Productivity is mainly taken care of by several players, so everything does not depend on just one striker, thanks to the offensive concept of the game that has graced the home team for a long time. Leipzig have nothing to wait for, if they still want to shuffle the qualification cards, they have to start to get points.

Paris is in first place in Ligue 1, which is probably no surprise. Now, over the weekend, Lille revenged their Super Cup defeat and picked up three points with a 2-1 win. But they lost their big star - Lionel Messi only played the first half and then came on as a substitute. He did not travel to Germany with the team due to a muscle injury. Still it doesn't take away much from PSG's offensive power. Leipzig will have to play an open game, the visitors have a lot of offensive power.

H2H:
PSG
3:2 RB Leipzig (19.10.)

My bet:
Over 2.5 Goals and Both Teams to Score @ 1.66 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
RB Leipzig is in a big slump this season. After the departure of coach Nagelsmann to Bayern this team went down a lot in terms of play and results. It's also not ideal in the German league and in the Champions League it's last place and 0 points.

Paris SG is of course a very good European club, but it can also play better. I mean, on paper this team is almost unbeatable but it hasn't really come together yet. But they are certainly better than the home side, they lead the table in the French league and are also top of CL group with 7 points.

For me, DNB Paris SG. A better quality team, who definitely have higher ambitions and shouldn't leave the game empty handed even on the away stadium.

My bet:
Draw No Bet: PSG @ 1.72 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandeep
Top Bottom