RB Leipzig - Borussia Dortmund

Giovanni

Staff member
06.11.21 - 18:30 CET

Bundesliga

After 10 rounds, Dortmund are in a 2nd place in the table, just one point behind Bayern with a good 8-0-2 and a score of 27:15. That's a pretty good average in terms of our bet. That's 4.2 goals per game. Yes, that second place is mainly due to Dortmund's great home score, where they haven't lost a single point yet. With a score of 19:8 from 6 home games, they have scored over 3 goals per game at home, but they have also conceded quite often - an average of 1.33 goals per game. Dortmund are 2-0-2 with a score of 8:7 away - 3.75 goals per game, with goals scored and goals conceded, which is always important for the Over. Dortmund will have a hard time against Leipzig without Haaland, but after Haaland was injured again, Dortmund played two league games without him and scored 5 goals. That's why I'm convinced that 1 or 2 goals will be scored in Leipzig's goal.

Leipzig is still slightly behind after a great season last year. Currently only 8th, but only 2 points behind 4th place Leverkusen. Their score is 4-3-3 with a 21:10. That's an average of just over 2 goals scored per game and an average of exactly one goal conceded. They score goals basically only at home, where they are very successful. They have scored 18 of their 21 goals at home in five games - that's 3.6 goals per game. Leipzig's last 3 home games have ended 4-1, 3-0, 6-0. Fosberg, Andre Silva or Youssuf Poulsen could take care of those goals for the home team. But Leipzig's goals are also scored by midfielders - Nkunku has scored 4 times or Szoboszlai 3 times.

I think both teams are extremely offensive. And that helps the goals a lot. Leipzig are extremely good at home and Dortmund don't care if it's away or at home. For example, Dortmund won 4:3 in Leverkusen and 3:1 last time in Bielfield. I believe we will see a goal-rich game again.

H2H:
Leipzig 1:4 Dortmund
Dortmund
3:2 Leipzig
Leipzig 1:3 Dortmund
Leipzig 0:2 Dortmund
Dortmund 3:3 Leipzig

My bet:
Over 3.0 @ 1.92 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
My bet:
Over 3.0 @ 1.92 (bet365)
FT: RB Leipzig 2:1 Dortmund

RB Leipzig scorers: Christopher Nkunku (29'), Yussuf Poulsen (68')
Dortmund scorer: Marco Reus (52')

Bet refunded

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
Leipzig should've won by 2 or 3 goals, they owned Dortmund hard today. Dortmund looked exhausted from the beginning, Knauff was probably the only energetic player for BVB.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandeep
Top Bottom