RB Leipzig - Bochum

Giovanni

Staff member
02.10.21 - 18:30 CET

Bundesliga

Leipzig are not having a good start to the season at all, after the departure of promising coach Nagelsmann they are struggling. The only one who gives the team some face and scores some goals is Nkunku, he really tries hard and is such a goal machine in the team, without him the situation in this club would be a bit worse. Leipzig, with their cup ambitions, are only 10th in the table with 7 points, but last game they worked hard and beat Hertha 6-0. I expect a similar performance from them in this game, I don't think they will take anything than 3 points against Bochum.

Bochum is a newcomer to Germany's top league, and their entry is still a drop worse than their weekend opponent, but with this team I kind of expect it to be a tough Bundesliga survival battle. They are in second to last place (17th) of the table with 4 points. The last team is only Furth, who also got promoted and is a newcomer to league.
Bochum won all the points at home, but lost three times on the opponents' pitches - with a score of 1:10, they were the worst team in the competition at the start of this round - and the 0:7 defeat at the Allianz Arena is the highest league loss in the history of club.

Leipzig for me. After the losses that came in the beginning of the season, this team has a lot of catching up to do, they have to make up for the bad performances from the Champions League as well. And I believe they will go for 3 points like hungry wolves.

My bet:
Asian Handicap: RB Leipzig -2.0 @ 1.84 (bet365)

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
Nkunku is pretty versatile player. Feel like last season there was some competition with Sabitzer, but now that he’s gone, Nkunku gets the whole room for himself to really showcase his talent. Has more or less proven that he’s at least on par. Double edged sword for Leipzig, as the rumours will surely run more rampant with every new excellent performance.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom