PSV - Midtjylland

Giovanni

Staff member
03.08.2021 - 20:00 CET

Champions League - Qualification - Semi-finals

PSV Eindhoven is the favourite for me. In the second round of qualification they won against Turkish Galatarasay when they showed their strength especially at home when they won 5:1. In the second leg they also managed to win (1:2). PSV players are in form especially the Israeli Zahavi and the German Gotze.
Midtjylland advanced over Celtic after extra time in the second match played at home after 1:1 and 1:1 (2:1) results.
Meanwhile, Midtjylland will be without veteran right-back Henrik Dalsgaard, winger Pione Sisto, midfielder Nicolas Madsen and Iceland international Mikael Anderson, with all four testing positive for coronavirus. Three players from the starting line-up minus.
Midtjylland will be in for an offensive storm at the PSV stadium. I expect a win for the home team and a result by two or three goals.

My bet:
Handicap: PSV -1.5 @ 1.87 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom