Premier League: Aston Villa - Everton

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
18.09. 18:30 CET

Aston Villa entered the season with a series of not very even results as they are in 12th place after 4 rounds with a 1 W / 1 D / 2 L score and I believe that they will climb a little higher in the table over time.
Villa lost their captain Grealish in the summer who transferred to Man. City for more than €100 million. The club's management did not hesitate and immediately invested the money back into the squad. E. Buendia, L. Bailey and also experienced D. Ings. Villa will miss Trezeguet who is injured for a long time and the start of goalkeeper Martinez and Buendia is also questionable as both of them were quarantined and will join the rest of the squad only today - the day of the match.

Everton have started this season better with 3 wins and only one draw after four games at Leeds 2-2. Everton will be missing a Calvert-Lewin in this game as well as in the last game. But I believe that the Caramels have the quality of the squad to do well without him.
In today's game I expect the same attacking trio as in the last round against Burnley, Gray - Richarlison - Townsend. Despite only being in round 4 all three of this attack have already managed to score. Gray in particular is playing in form having already score 3 times in 4 games.

I think the men of experienced Rafael Benitez will manage this match successfully and beat Aston Villa. For safety, I'll choose draw no bet.

My prediction: Draw No Bet - Everton @ 2.10 (bet365)

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
My prediction: Draw No Bet - Everton @ 2.10 (bet365)
Aston Villa 3:0 Everton

Aston Villa scorers: ⚽ Matthew Cash (66'), Lucas Digne (69' OG), Leon Bailey (75')

Prediction KO (n)

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
3 goals in 10 minutes, now Benitez knows how it feels 😂

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Leon Bailey is lethal, has looked fantastic every time he's come into a game for us, he's really looking like a threat in the Premier League. 🔥

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom