Pre-season: St. Louis Blues - Minnesota Wild

Lucas

Staff member
26.09.2021 - 2:00 CET

1632584925436.png1632584930234.png

Oh YESSS!!! NHL is back!
At least their pre-season training games :sneaky:

I welcome the odds for goals in the match between St. Louis and Minnesota, I just can't overlook it!

• NHL pre-seasons are played in training tempo, sometimes it goes wild in terms of penalties, nothing wrong for our bet
  • Teams are testing and rotating whole squads, that means they never line-up the best what they have, it's always mix
  • In this game, both no. 1 goalkeepers are free and won't be in the squad list, back-ups will start and 3rd goalies will be on the bench
  • Ville Husso (26y., 17 games last season / 89.35 sv%) will start for Blues, Kaapo Kahkonen (25y. 23 games last season / 89.93 sv%) will start for Wild
  • Notable players for Blues in this game: Tarasenko, Saad, Barbashev, Bozak, Parayko, Bortuzzo
  • Notable players for Wild in this game: Greenway, Bjugstad, Rask, Jor. Benn
  • Beside Jordie Benn in defensive line for Wild, there will be only young players with minimum to no experience with NHL, more from the AHL Iowa Wild
Overally, with many youngsters and AHL players with backup goalies in the net, I expect goals to come in their opening pre-season. And I need to point out that St. Louis Blues are planning to line-up much more experienced players with stars like Tarasenko or Parayko in. Home side to win!

My bets:
St. Louis Blues AH-1,5 @ 3,35
Over 5,5 goals @ 1,83

Lucas

Staff member
St. Louis Blues 6-2 Minnesota Wild

Bets are OK! 💰

Very nice start to the NHL bets! Our big advantage was that St. Louis changed their roster and made it even better placing their no.1 GK Binnington in the net plus amazing boost in front as another star Ryan O'Reilly started too.

There was a huge difference in quality, Minnesota really came just for a training game. But of course I really liked it! 🎁

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom