Pre-season: Columbus Blue Jackets - Pittsburgh Penguins

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
10.10.21 - 01:00 CET

I had to take advantage of this odds (1.90 on the winner without a draw), which has a lot of value for me, even though the lineup of Columbus is still unknown, I assume that they will go into this last pre-season game with 100% of the full lineup.
Columbus has been performing great with a full lineup so far. This two teams have already met in the pre-season and Columbus won away 3-0 against the Penguins.

Columbus played 7 games in pre-season, winning 4 and losing 3. In home games 2 wins and 1 draw. Pittsburgh played only 5 games, 3 of which they won and 2 they lost. They lost both away games.

Columbus is proving to be a big surprise for me so far. Strong offensive players able to scoring in power plays, Voracek, Laine, Bjorkstrand, Jenner, Texier, or Werenski. Almost a third of their goals were scored by Columbus players in power play, which I think will be a big weapon for Columbus this season! I expect Columbus to go into the last game of pre-season with the best they have in front of their home fans.

There's no need to go into too much detail about Pittsburgh. Team, who haven't shown any great performances for me in pre-season. Penguins' lineup is already known, Kapanen, Zucker, or Rust. Letang will be missing, or Zohorna, who played very well for me in pre-season.

I think the greater strength is on Columbus side at the moment, and with the home atmosphere and maximum effort, everything will play for this bet.

My prediction: Draw No Bet: Columbus Blue Jackets @ 1.90

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom