Pre-season: Columbus Blue Jackets - Detroit Red Wings

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
07.10.21 - 01:00 CET

NHL: Pre-season

Columbus has played 5 games so far in pre-season, winning 3 and losing 2. Detroit has also played 5 games, winning 3 of them and losing the last 2.

Columbus will start today with a very promising lineup that could be very similar to what they will play with this season. The forwards of Laine-Texier-Voracek, Nyquist-Roslovic-Bjorkstrand, Jenner-Sillinger-Chinakov and Robinson-Kuraly-G.Hoffman. On defense Werenski-Bean, Gavrikov-Boqvist, Kukan-Lehtonen. In goal should be Merzlikins and Tarasov.

Red Wings "A" team have looked a bit like a "B" team in the last years and the quality is just not there. Detroit is not sending out the best they have today, but a pretty inexperienced lineup. Of the more familiar players, we'll see Zadina, Ryan, Larkin and Erne on the offensive line. Stecher or Seider on defense, but the rest are young players mostly from the AHL.

Columbus' offensive power, the lineups of both teams and the home atmosphere. Columbus have a lot to give back to Detroit, they fell 1:5 in their last meeting on October 3!

I think the home team will avenge the loss to Detroit from the first game and win by at least 2 goals.

My prediction: Asian Handicap: Columbus Blue Jackets -1.5 @ 2.80 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
I know it's pre-season and all, but I've never seen somebody less hype to score a beauty goal with less than five minutes in the game to put their team up by one. 😂

Lucas

Staff member
Laine is a beast, it looks so slow but it's done so clean and smooth that it's really joy to watch it! 🎩 And it's fun to see how cold he's about it 😁

@Paarai congrats for another nice NHL odds catched! :coffee:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom