Pinnacle Cup: forZe - SKADE

Lucas

Staff member
15.07.2021 - 13:00 CET

1626344312979.png1626344330166.png

Another day of CS:GO in the Pinnacle Cup, today continuing with quarter-finals. I watched the first quarter-final between Copenhagen Flames and Sinners (0-2) and the second map Vertigo was amazing, which brings me here, to find another bet for this cup.

This match starts in 40 minutes, meeting of two good teams in a good form, while forZe (#18) is on 6 matches winning streak and SKADE (#25) is on 4 matches winning streak. I think this game should be pretty even, while both of the teams aim high in this tournament. Advantage for my bet is that both teams have their map dominance different, while forZe could go for something like Mirage, Nuke or Ancient, SKADE should go for Inferno or Vertigo, but I think they wouldn't do bad on Overpass either.

I will keep it simple: While both teams are in good form, not much difference in quality and both teams have their good map picks they should win, i go for match over.

My bet:
Over 2,5 maps @ 1,83 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
SKADE's pick Dust2 is over :oops: first SKADE up 8-1 for T's, then 15-12 for forZe, ending in 15-15. All looked for SKADE in the OT, but forZe once again bounced back to get 19-17 win....

This will be very difficult for SKADE after this blow... but Mirage i see as a 50:50 map there, finger crossed for SKADE to bounce back!🤞

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom