• Peterborough had average of 2,8 goals per match in League One last season
  • Cardiff had average of 2,5 goals per match in Championship last season
  • Two matches played in Championship this season:
    • Peterborough: A 0-3 Luton, H 2-1 Derby
    • Cardiff: H 1-1 Barnsley, A 2-0 Blackpool
  • One match played in EFL Cup:
    • Peterborough: H 0-4 Plymouth
    • Cardiff: H 3-2 Sutton
Both teams are able to produce and concede goals while Cardiff being more defensive side of these two, not just by statistics, it's a fact, but while playing in Peterborough I think it's a game in favor of goals. Cardiff should be favorite but I think P'borough will score a goal here as they produced heroic comeback against Derby after scoring in minutes 91 and 99 which, I'm sure, has added a lot of confidence to their team and home pitch will only boost their (and also our) chances. No doubt Cardiff has qualities to score a goal against team like P'borough.

Both teams to score @ 1,95
for more cautious bet i recommend asian line Over 2.0 goals @ 1,67 (return of stake if 2 goals game)

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Looks to be a potentially good match with a solid 3 goals on the H2H may see some action on the Over 2.5 market which is priced well over even money at present. It may run tighter initially so I will be doing my usual whistle while I wait for bigger exchange prices :whistle:
Good luck (y)

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Nice pick Lucas, both teams scoring by 83 mins (y)

Out of interest the Over 2.5 market on the exchanges touched a very nice high of 8.60 and into a low of 1.47 as the second goal went in and then drifted out to 3.05 before Cardiff put in the winner - I was in at 6's just before half time and out after goal 2 for + 300% after the two quick goals at 49 and 51 mins.
Update - Cardiff also put in a second late goal to make it 2 - 2.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom