Oklahoma City Thunder vs. New Orleans Pelicans

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
27.12.21 - 01:10 CET

NBA

23 years old Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is an Oklahoma player and is averaging 22 points per game this season. He has surpassed tonight's limit (Over 22.5 points) 7 times out of 10 games this month.

But more interesting for today's bet is this year's mutual balance. NOP lost the first game at home 100-108. And especially the second one, played ten days ago, Oklahoma lost 110-113 at home. SGA tied the game with a long three from a tough position with one second left. But with the final buzzer, Devonte' Graham made the longest shot in NBA history. And I believe it must have stung SGA when he didn't even enjoy his few seconds of fame. He'll be motivated tonight for that reason as well.

I'm sure the home team knows about his qualities and will try to slow him down, but SGA can push through from tough positions or get fouls. He's scored 24 and 33 points in their mutual games. He made 8 and 9 of them from the penalty line. He hasn't made many mistakes from those in recent games and can be expected to score 6+ points from those alone tonight.

He scored 33 points in his last game against Suns, who have one of the best defenses in the league. That's why he should assert himself against NOP's worst defense. He is currently taking around 20 shots in games and if he can maintain this year's average success shooting percentage of 41.7% and 28.8% on threes, then he should surpass this mark.

My bet:
Number of points including overtime - Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Over 22.5 @ 1.70

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom