Nur-Sultan 3: Alexey Zakharov - Yan Bondarevskiy

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
11.07.2021 - 06:00 CET

CHALLENGER MEN - SINGLES: Nur-Sultan 3 (Kazakhstan) - Qualification, hard - Semi-finals

In the first qualiffication round of the Nur Sultan challenger in Kazakhstan, I pick Bondarevskiy to win. Yan Bondarevskiy(ATP 607) is a 21-year-old player from Russia who has been in good form in last few weeks. He is 29/14 this year and has beaten the likes of Yevseyev, De Jong, Alves and Ortega Olmedo on clay. Alexey Zakharov(ATP 398) is a 21-year-old player also from Russia. He is 12/7 this year.But he hasn't played on the circuit since April and I would see that as a big minus. Bondarevskiy is in form and I think he can win.

My bet:
Yan Bondarevskiy @ 1.72 (local bookie)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom