NS Mura - Shkendija Tetovo

Giovanni

Staff member
13.07.2021 - 20:00 CET

Champions League - Qualification - 1/8-finals

The Champions League qualification has the rematches of the opening rounds ahead of it, and I'll be playing the undefeated Macedonian Shkendija against Slovenian Mura. Well, neither team is one of the somehow resounding names. Shkendija is clearly the strongest Macedonian team and managed to dominate their league. They also had a pretty good preparation, where they managed to beat the more famous CSKA Sofia. After a dramatic end of the Slovenian league, Mura also managed to win the title, scoring the same number of points as the more famous Maribor.
Mura won the first match on the field of the Macedonian team 1:0, but they dominated it only in terms of results - they managed to score a penalty. The Macedonian team also kicked a penalty but failed. Otherwise, they were the better team for most of the game - 8-2 shots on goal, 23-8 in total shots or 56-44 in possession.
Considering the result of the first game, I think the Slovenians will subconsciously have it in their heads that a draw is enough.

My bet:
Double Chance - Shkendija Tetovo or draw @ 1.80 (bet365)

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
Shkendija was the better team in the first match and still they couldn't score a goal. On top of that, they failed to score a penalty.
So I believe we could see a lot of chances again in this match, but this time with goals.

My bet:
Total Goals - over 2.5 @ 1.90 (bet365)

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
NS Mura 5:0 Shkendija Tetovo (Shkendija gets a red card at 42. minute)
Bet on goals is OK

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom